Banners Broker Is Already Dead!!!
Where is BB Today?
Many people argue that the fact that the Banners Broker website is still running and the administrator still paying selectively few people out of tens of thousands waiting for their withdrawals means that the system is still working.
If you are one of those that believe that Banners Broker is a huge company that is rocking the internet let me burst your bubble and tell you that Banners Broker Is DEAD!
Everyday that Banners Broker is still out there lying, deceiving and mis-reprensenting their program is just an embarrassment to the people involved and those still promoting it.
Banners Broker have reached ridiculous levels of deception and lying.
They made it almost impossible for affiliates to withdraw any of their commissions and now they are making it impossible for affiliates to earn all together.
Their big promise of earning without referring, recruiting is not needed, selling advertising through brokers, etc. Is now gone. You can’t earn with Banners Broker unless you become a full time writer for them, refer tons of other affiliates and at the same time to commit and pay up front thousands of dollars in membership fees, panel fees, traffic packs fees, etc.
One of their biggest scams they had were the claims that they must be legit because they were working with Mastercard. Guess what? Mastercard took down the Banners Broker debit card because they are literally scamming people and they don’t want anything to do with that.
So, where is Banners Broker Today?
- Censorship levels has reached incredible heights. The TalkingBB forum was closed down due to people asking questions and complaining about not being paid.
- The Skype groups are full of people complaining about not getting paid and ridiculous requirements for them to be able to either withdraw or earn all together.
- The Facebook groups are full of people complaining about not getting their money.
- Each time you complain and ask a question your account can be closed and all the funds in it stolen.
- Banners Brokers management claims on each and every single conference calls that payments are just a bit delayed and they are only few weeks behind. Something like “All payments are done up to the 28th February.”
- The truth is that thousands of people (literally) are still waiting for payments from October, November, December, January and February as well. I see these people posting daily complaining on forums every single day.
If you join Banners Broker today with the hope of making any money you are just giving your own away, you would have to write hundreds of blogs, refer dozens of people, invest thousands of dollars and then wait forever for the non moving panels to move so you can earn, to only have to wait another 3-6 months before you ever get paid.
I’ve said this in the past but there are many ways of killing a program and I predicted how BB would be killed.
Banners Broker v2.9 is the death of Banners Broker because it makes it impossible for affiliates to earn.
Anyone getting paid now is an old withdrawal that has been pending for months because the new requirements makes it impossible to earn.
Here are the strategies used by admin or forced to them when a program is shut down.
- They can simply shut down the website and run off with whatever is left in the payment processor accounts, hoping not to get caught by the authorities.
- They can make up some excuse that they got hacked and they are going to fix everything but they have to take the website down, leave it down for few months and retreat slowly.
- They can get truly shut down but one of the many world agencies in charge of investigating this type of business.
- *They can change the compensation plan to make it impossible for members to earn, provide terrible support and overtime people will get frustrated and leave the program slowly as they give up.
The last one, is the one being used by the Banners Broker administrators.
90% of the people in Banners Broker know what is going on.
Lots of people deny it, other do not believe it and some don’t want to believe it but most of them know what is going on.
- Affiliates in Banners Broker know that panel movement stopped to almost a crawl.
- Affiliates in Banners Broker know that they are putting more and more requirements for you to earn to actually stop you from earning. These requirements that are being set in place over night are not there to help you. They are there to stop you from earning. One of the latest is the fact that you must have a campaign in order to earn but some of the campaign features aren’t working at all.
- Affiliates in Banners Broker know that payments are extremely late and some not paid at all. They missed a bunch of people on purpose and they are not even going back to that.
- Affiliates in Banners Broker know that they are being lied to on the calls and that they were lied to in the past, they just can’t admit it or talk about because that would mean giving away their money as their accounts get closed down.
- Affiliates in Banners Broker know exactly what is going on (most of them) and are starting to speak out.
David Hooker, Chris Smith, Raj Dixvit and the crew can keep on lying but they can’t hide the things that are happenings and actions are worth thousands of words each. They say one thing on the calls but people see different stuff going on their screen. You can only push people to a certain limit and at some point they will fight back and stand up for themselves.
What to do know?
If you know what is going on and want out, here are a few suggestions!
- Try contacting your bank or any of the payment method you used to buy into Banners Broker and request a refund or file a dispute. You can honestly claim that you paid for a product (Banner Impressions) that you are not receiving, you can also add to that, that their affiliate program promised certain earnings and compensation and was soon changed after you paid in leaving you with something that you didn’t pay for.
- You can request small withdrawals to increase your chances of getting paid. Request from $100-$300 and use SolidTrust Pay over Payza when possible as more fund are sitting in their STP accounts than PayZa.
- Demand a refund directly from them and record any chat or conversation just in case you might need them in the future.
- If you used PayZa to buy into Banners Broker the chances are that you can get a refund by telling them about the plan changes and the fact that you never received the “product” you paid for.
- Request a refund directly from David Hooker, you can contact him using the following email address email@example.com
- If you are already in profit move on. Spend wisely, only put in money that you can afford to lose. Don’t use bill money to join anything online or offline and finally, don’t put all of your eggs in one basket “Diversify”.
I hope you find this post useful, if not at least entertaining or time wasting or whatever.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Please leave a comment
Note : I will approve all comments but those with foul language and insults.
Dirson E. Jimenez Santana
Skype : strosdegoz