Can’t Login to Bidify? Try this!
Bidify Login Problems
There was a small downtime on the Bidify website and they had to do some security upgrades, after this some members are not able to access their accounts.
Here are some suggestions which will definitely get you back on into your account.
Bidify login problem – Solutions / Suggestions
The website is working for the majority of the people but some are unable to access, if you are unable to access then try the following solutions.
– Try cleaning your browser cookies and cache.
– You can also try restarting your router by turning it off and then back on.
– Change your DNS server to Google DNS.
– Try doing a DNS flush by going to the Run feature (on windows) and typing ” ipconfig /flushdns ”
– You can also try using a different browser.
– You can also try switching from http://bidify.com and https://bidify.com – With and without ssl.
– Wait 30 – 60 minutes and then try again. Google Chrome works best.
Please not that both Bidify.com & Bidsson.com are fully working and operating right now.
The last few days we have experienced some DOS attacks on our servers that have led to the site has been un-reachable from time to time. We have mitigated the attacks, but some people might still experience some issues connecting to the sit e due to us changing our DNS servers and adding extra layers of protection.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and are doing all we can to make sure site can be reachable for all again.
If you are experiencing problems there are a few things you can do to speed up the proccess.
1. Clear Cache
2. Flush your DNS
3. Start using Open DNS
These things above should make it possible for you to reach the site again without problems.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Bidify Tech Department
Hope this helps and if you have any questions leave a comment.
Dirson E. Jimenez Santana (skype : strosdegoz)